Mazama Bars are obviously great for backpacking trips, long bike rides, and race recovery. But don’t stop there. Here’s a list of 10 other places you can eat a Mazama Bar:
- 1. On a family hike… bears prefer Mazama Bars - bring an extra just in case
- 2. In the air… you know the snack cart is never coming back
- 3. In the car when you need a quick breakfast
- 4. At the turn… don’t blame us when you have to pick up the tab for your hole-in-one
- 5. On the way to your next class or meeting
- 6. At the game… nobody needs that much fake cheese
- 7. At an outdoor concert when you’re busy rocking out
- 8. At your kid’s practices/games/tournaments… when did they turn into all-weekend events?
- 9. On the chairlift to score a few extra runs at lunchtime
- 10. On the water… don’t believe anyone who says they’ll “catch” dinner
There are plenty more great places to eat a Mazama Bar, but this should get you started. Have a great week!